Over the last couple of months I have been exposed to some very interesting experiences. I was somehow becoming hyper aware to the people talking in the social media industry. We all know them, the people that are keynoting at conferences, have large twitter followings and run consulting businesses on how [...]
Today I had the wonderful opportunity to be on the Social Hangout with an all-star crew. Thank you for having me Eric Mitchell and bringing along great people like Brian Fanzo, Michael Brito, Dan Evans, Daniel Newman.
We talked a lot about the qualities of great leadership and what separates the good leaders from the [...]
My initial plan on Twitter was to create an identity on there for myself and [...]
It was a good week for content marketing. From fun infographics to some great tactical use of blogs and design, this week was filled with amazing things.
Here is a collection of items I found valuable this week on social media.
About MeLeading the Social Selling movement by helping companies implement strategies that drive results. I've been leading social marketing and content strategies for the past several years.
- The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- Influencer Marketing 101
- Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- The Best of SocialBiz Hour #SbizHour
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- Jose Sanchez on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- Millennial Creative (@MilenialCreativ) on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- Nimble (@Nimble) on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- @1tanctil on Influencer Marketing 101
- @DASocialmedia on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- @barbaragiamanco on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- @micadam on The Rise of the Do-Leaders
- Dan Evans (@evansdanielj) on The Rise of the Do-Leaders