Today I had the wonderful opportunity to be on the Social Hangout with an all-star crew. Thank you for having me Eric Mitchell and bringing along great people like Brian Fanzo, Michael Brito, Dan Evans, Daniel Newman.
We talked a lot about the qualities of great leadership and what separates the good leaders from the [...]
My initial plan on Twitter was to create an identity on there for myself and [...]
It was a good week for content marketing. From fun infographics to some great tactical use of blogs and design, this week was filled with amazing things.
Here is a collection of items I found valuable this week on social media.
Here are some of the top content marketing posts I found this week. Many of these are great marketing resources that you will want to bookmark and use as reference materials as you build you content marketing strategies for 2015. From agencies to thought leaders these posts have a ton of information for you to [...]
Marketing professionals wonder what makes for a great mix of content. You can’t have a content strategy or blog strategy that is solely based around your product features and functionality. It will be too boring and the goal is to have people looking forward to the next time you hit the publish button. The team [...]
About MeLeading the Social Selling movement by helping companies implement strategies that drive results. I've been leading social marketing and content strategies for the past several years.
- Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- The Best of SocialBiz Hour #SbizHour
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on A Discussion about Social Selling with Dan McDade
- Sean_Patrick (@sales_toolsUK) on The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Top Social Media Updates from Dreamforce 2013
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on A new voice for B2B Sales and Social Selling
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- Inside Sales Tips (@salestools) on Why I Started Social Selling
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on #OriginalContent with @GetScripted and @DanaBrunetti
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- Nimble (@Nimble) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Tony Karrer (@SocialMediaInf) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas