My initial plan on Twitter was to create an identity on there for myself and [...]
It was a good week for content marketing. From fun infographics to some great tactical use of blogs and design, this week was filled with amazing things.
Here is a collection of items I found valuable this week on social media.
Here are some of the top content marketing posts I found this week. Many of these are great marketing resources that you will want to bookmark and use as reference materials as you build you content marketing strategies for 2015. From agencies to thought leaders these posts have a ton of information for you to [...]
Marketing professionals wonder what makes for a great mix of content. You can’t have a content strategy or blog strategy that is solely based around your product features and functionality. It will be too boring and the goal is to have people looking forward to the next time you hit the publish button. The team [...]
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- A collection of #SocialSelling posts for the week
- Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Content Marketing Food Groups
- Juanita O (@JuanitaOonoodle) on Building a Social Empire
- Sean_Patrick (@sales_toolsUK) on Building a Social Empire
- Mahesh Kumar (@Maheshkjois) on Social Selling Education 101
- @c_leveled on Social Selling Education 101
- @digitmonster on Building a Social Empire
- BrooklynWikinti (@BrooklynWikinti) on Building a Social Empire
- Everett E (@EverettEdgeclub) on Building a Social Empire
- @MelodyMcKinnon on Social Selling Education 101
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Building a Social Empire
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Building a Social Empire