If you are responsible for monitoring and engaging with your Twitter community, here are a few applications that you should be using. These applications and some elbow grease from you and your team will provide results like what I posted earlier on how social media engagement drives new followers. I wish there was one app that could do all of the great things these can do collectively but I have not found one yet. These are the top social media applications I use on a regular basis and what I find most valuable about them.
Hands down one of the best applications for a team of social marketers to use. I mentioned them in my post on 40 free social monitoring tools. It has some very interesting functionality that can be used as a simple SocialCRM app but I get the most milage out of how they’ve been able to track a team’s efforts online. If you manage a team responsible for communicating with people on Twitter, this application makes measuring engagement and impact easy.
I’ve written about them before and liked them so much I wrote a follow up post. This application opened my marketing eyes to a new world of content distribution by first showing my my best times to tweet. I still find myself coming back to this application often to get better insights to my Twitter community.
This application does not get the attention it deserves. I don’t even remember how I found it. Most recently they have launched a web client for the Chrome browser that works better than the download version. SocialBro gives a detailed view of your entire Twitter community and comes with a bunch of bells and whistles. After synchronizing your profile, the application gives you details on just about every segment of your community based on followers, following, and their influence. One of the best things I like about this app is the ability to search through your Twitter community for key people.
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeLeading the Social Selling movement by helping companies implement strategies that drive results. I've been leading social marketing and content strategies for the past several years.
- Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- The Best of SocialBiz Hour #SbizHour
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on A Discussion about Social Selling with Dan McDade
- Sean_Patrick (@sales_toolsUK) on The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Top Social Media Updates from Dreamforce 2013
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on A new voice for B2B Sales and Social Selling
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- Inside Sales Tips (@salestools) on Why I Started Social Selling
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on #OriginalContent with @GetScripted and @DanaBrunetti
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- Nimble (@Nimble) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Tony Karrer (@SocialMediaInf) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas