How to create a Buffer account – step by step guide
Buffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks, by providing the means for a user to schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as analyze their results and engage with their community. It is owned by remote company Buffer Inc.
The application was designed by a group of European expats in San Francisco, most notably Joel Gascoigne and Leo Widrich. Gascoigne is currently the CEO of Buffer. By December 2019, the team had reached 90 people working remotely from 15 countries in different parts of the world, more than 4.5 million registered users and over $16 million in annual revenue.
Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to open Buffer.com … and click Log in
2. Since you don’t have an account yet, click Create an account
3. Click Work Email
4. Type Work Email
5. Click Create a Password
6. Type into Create a Password
7. Click Sign Up
8. You’ll need to answer some questions. Click – Select an option –
9. Click Continue
10. You’re in!!
Click Connect Your Social Accounts
11. Now add in your social profiles.
That’s it. You’re done.
Welcome to Buffer