I just got back from my trip to Utah where I had the privilege of being invited by InsideSales.com to speak at their customer conference. The event was held in Park City at an amazing lodge resort called Montage Deer Valley. If you are ever in the area you should check it out, it’s absolutely stunning.
It was great to be at the event and to hangout with so many people that I have become friends with. I sat on a panel with Gabe Villamizar, Jamie Shanks, Sean Burke and Jim Keenan being moderated by Ken Krogue to talk about how social media is impacting sales teams. Social Selling is still in its infancy but the data is becoming more clear that it is the way of the future.
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- A collection of #SocialSelling posts for the week
- Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Content Marketing Food Groups
- Juanita O (@JuanitaOonoodle) on Building a Social Empire
- Sean_Patrick (@sales_toolsUK) on Building a Social Empire
- Mahesh Kumar (@Maheshkjois) on Social Selling Education 101
- @c_leveled on Social Selling Education 101
- @digitmonster on Building a Social Empire
- BrooklynWikinti (@BrooklynWikinti) on Building a Social Empire
- Everett E (@EverettEdgeclub) on Building a Social Empire
- @MelodyMcKinnon on Social Selling Education 101
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Building a Social Empire
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Building a Social Empire