I can’t be at the MacWorld Apple Keynote today so I was planning on watching the live coverage at MacRumors. Every year they have live coverage of information and pictures during the keynotes that I have enjoyed. Well, I was enjoying it until they announced that Steve Job’s just died.
At first I thought I had missed something and that this update during the MacRumors coverage was some joke made by the presenter then I saw more random comments being updated and then the F-BOMB was dropped. Moments later the site when down and my darkest fears were true. I was going to miss the keynote.
I guess Gizmodo will be getting all the traffic from the live feed now. Sorry MacRumors.
Brooks_it, I couldn’t have said it better myself.
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeLeading the Social Selling movement by helping companies implement strategies that drive results. I've been leading social marketing and content strategies for the past several years.
- Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- The Best of SocialBiz Hour #SbizHour
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- Nimble (@Nimble) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Tony Karrer (@SocialMediaInf) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Mindmap (@Mindmapk) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- iNavegarTechnologies (@iNavegar) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on My Favorite Tweets of the Week.
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- Downey Skydoo (@DowneySkydoo) on The LinkedIn Meme that Went Viral
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Social Selling Education 101
- Shirley Brainbir (@ShirleyBrainbir) on Complete Social Media Design Templates [infographic]