Marketing is an art and a science
When a business becomes predictable, it can drive sustainable growth from knowing exactly how much money to invest to generate a precise amount of new leads and revenue.
With a predictive model marketers would own their lead channels and understand the investment needed to scale them.
I can build your marketing engine.
I have always focused on content and social marketing but understand many of the components needed to drive impactful business outcomes with marketing teams.
Many teams are cross functional and projects need to be coordinated and planned to maximize time and resources.
Let me build your marketing machine.
Think like a media company
Content marketing is more than ebooks and blog posts. Content is the fuel and you need to think like a publisher of words and designs to engage your audience.
What Is an Integrated PESO Model?
The PESO model takes the four media types—paid, earned, shared and owned—and merges them together.
- Paid Media. Paid media, in this case, doesn’t refer to big, fancy commercials and highly creative print ads. On the contrary, paid media for a communications program is social media advertising, sponsored content, and email marketing.
- Earned Media. Earned media is what you know as either publicity or media relations. It’s getting your name in print. Having a newspaper or trade publication write about you. Appearing on the noon news to talk about your product. It’s what the PR industry is typically known for, because it’s one of the few tangible things done. Until now!
- Shared Media. Shared media is also known as social media. It’s evolving as well, and continues to build beyond just marketing or customer service teams using it. Organizations have begun to use it as their main source of communications internally and externally. It includes not just social networking, but community, partnerships, distribution, and promotion.
- Owned Media. Owned media is otherwise known as content. It is something you own, and it lives on your website or blog. You control the messaging and tell the story in a way you want it told.
When you integrate the four media types, you may find you also have influencer engagement, partnerships, and incentive programs that extend beyond your internal walls.
And when the PESO model is working at its best, it can help you establish authority.
Measure the machine
The most important part of marketing is understanding the revenue waterfall. Through analysis of the different channels (emails, webinars, content, PR, social…) it becomes clear what channels are producing the highest quality leads and opportunities for growth in others.
This allows for budgets to be projected accurately and holds marketing accountable for qualified leads that can be tracked to new revenue.
Until you know the waterfall of your marketing channels you are building campaigns blind.
- Leads generated
- Conversion rates
- No. of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- No. of Sales Qualified Leads (MQLs)
- Close rates
- New contracts signed
Develop predictable revenue from marketing
Once you can measure the machine and the individual components and channels, you are able to develop clarity on the cost-per-lead to generate new business.
These metrics are extremely powerful for executives and anyone maintaining the budget for marketing activities.
Based on this analysis you can predict with a high degree of certainty that $X.00 will generate Y new leads, which will then turn into revenue for your business. That’s the value of marketing.
Let me build your marketing machine.
Make Smart Decisions: Consider All Relevant Factors and Focus on Long-Term Impact
This post outlines key elements to successful decision making. It suggests considering all relevant factors, avoiding making rushed decisions, focusing on the long-term impact, relying on the wisdom of others, visualizing success, being comfortable with uncertainty, and taking action without delay. By following these strategies, individuals can make the right decisions and capitalize on them.
Maximize Your LinkedIn Impact: Expert Tips for Increased Engagement
As a professional, it’s important to establish and maintain a strong online presence, and LinkedIn is an essential platform for
Maximizing Your Professional Network on LinkedIn: Tips, Strategies, and Benefits
Networking is a crucial aspect of professional success, no matter what industry you’re in. In today’s digital age, LinkedIn has
“Revolutionize Your Revenue: How Revenue Marketing Can Boost Your Business and Delight Your Customers”
Revenue marketing is a strategy that aligns sales and marketing efforts with the common goal of increasing revenue. This approach