I’m happy to announce that I will be speaking at the upcoming Sales Hacker event In San Francisco. It’s been a while since I’ve been at an event where I can talk very specifically with sales professionals about social selling best practices with LinkedIn and other social media applications.
Join me, the other experts, over 60 vendors, and close to 1,000 salespeople at the inaugural Sales Stack event in San Francisco on November 10th.
Sales Stack is the premier sales technology conference that bundles practical industry knowledge with an expo showcasing the best sales tools, platforms, and services in the market.
Register here to take 20% off your tickets: http://bit.ly/SALESSTACKKOKASEXTON
You will learn how to:
- Implement new sales tools
- Select the best outreach & distribution channels
- Sell on social without being salesy or spamming your network
- Obtain data on your leads accurately and efficiently
- Build and scale an efficient, replicable sales process
- Leverage technology to drive revenue and achieve rapid growth
- Prepare yourself and your team for the future of SaaS Sales
Speakers include: Zenefits VP of Sales Mandy Cole; InsideSales.com President Ken Krogue, Marketo SVP Global SMB Sales Bill Binch; Salesloft CEO Kyle Porter; LinkedIn’s Koka Sexton; Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist; Storm Ventures Partner Jason Lemkin; Terminus VP of Sales Tonni Bennett; Sales Hacker CEO Max Altschuler, and many more.
- Twitter account: @SalesHackerConf
- Event hashtag: #SalesStack15
- Speaker Twitter List: https://twitter.com/SalesHackerConf/lists/sales-stack-2015-speakers
- LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6932016
- Facebook Event Listing: https://www.facebook.com/events/558153741003225/