Twitter started off as a place for geeks to communicate with others and send updates on what they were doing. Over the past year or so, Twitter really has become a professional platform for many people that work as freelancers or are deeply involved in the social media ecosphere. Twitter initially had one theme that was available and has always allowed people to upload their own images for the background. Now Twitter has 12 backgrounds available but the over achievers have taken their professional Twitter background to a new level.
Here are some of the professional Twitter profiles of the people I follow.
If you want to create a professional Twitter profile there are many ways to go about it. One of the easiest ways would be to grab the Twitter Photoshop Template and customize it. Dra Studios has another Twitter Template that has more of the ‘cool’ look.
If you don’t want to Photoshop the template and just want a better image to have in your background you can go to web distortion for a collection of 26 Twitter backgrounds.
Shana Albert put together a video explaining how to Set up a Professional Twitter Profile in Minutes.
Hugh Briss the CEO of Twitter Image has made a business out of building very professional Twitter backgrounds. At $75 a pop, I don’t think I can aford his services but you can see his A-List bloggers on his site.
With Twitter gaining in popularity. Are there any other Twitter background sites that I should know about?
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeLeading the Social Selling movement by helping companies implement strategies that drive results. I've been leading social marketing and content strategies for the past several years.
- Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- The Best of SocialBiz Hour #SbizHour
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- Nimble (@Nimble) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Tony Karrer (@SocialMediaInf) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Mindmap (@Mindmapk) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- iNavegarTechnologies (@iNavegar) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on My Favorite Tweets of the Week.
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- Downey Skydoo (@DowneySkydoo) on The LinkedIn Meme that Went Viral
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Social Selling Education 101
- Shirley Brainbir (@ShirleyBrainbir) on Complete Social Media Design Templates [infographic]