I about fell out of my chair when I saw that my name was added to this list. Probably because I have no balance more than anything else.
This is a list created by topsalesworld.com every year by as they put it “a team of professional researchers who rigorously examined the credentials of one hundred and fifty possible “candidates” to arrive at the top fifty, and we also asked the editors of the most popular sales resource venues to give us their opinion.”
The criteria used to benchmark each individual’s impact within the sales space was:
- Social media presence – Twitter/ Facebook/ Klout score/LinkedIn authority.
- Quality, regularity and popularity of written work – books, blog posts, articles, EBooks etc.
- Active engagement with recognized resource sites.
- And not least, a commitment to continually advance selling and marketing practices.
I’m not going to list all 50. You can go to the website for those. But I will say that I appreciate and am honored to be on a successful list along with some of the biggest names in the industry like:
- Marc Benioff
- Jeffrey Gitomer
- Jill Konrath
- Seth Godin
- Ian Brodie
- Guy Kawasaki
- Anneke Selley
- Dan Waldschmidt
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeLeading the Social Selling movement by helping companies implement strategies that drive results. I've been leading social marketing and content strategies for the past several years.
- Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- The Best of SocialBiz Hour #SbizHour
- Building a Social Empire
- Social Selling Education 101
- Why I Started Social Selling
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on #SocialHangout From Battlefield to Boardroom
- Nimble (@Nimble) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Tony Karrer (@SocialMediaInf) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Mindmap (@Mindmapk) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- iNavegarTechnologies (@iNavegar) on Creating a Backlog of Content Marketing Ideas
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on My Favorite Tweets of the Week.
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- Downey Skydoo (@DowneySkydoo) on The LinkedIn Meme that Went Viral
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Social Selling Education 101
- Shirley Brainbir (@ShirleyBrainbir) on Complete Social Media Design Templates [infographic]