The business of selling has always been social. Though the end results of generating new revenue are still the same, the tactics like anything in life must change to meet the current landscape.
A brief history of sales
The art of bartering is sales in its earliest form; for the most part it [...]
A very interesting discussion happened recently on Twitter with Lee Odden the CEO of TopRank, Shawn Karol Sandy the Chief Revenue Officer of the Selling Agency, and I around the topic of sales people blogging. I first wrote about this topic in 2011 with enthusiasm. Over the years I have [...]
I just got back from my trip to Utah where I had the privilege of being invited by InsideSales.com to speak at their customer conference. The event was held in Park City at an amazing lodge resort called Montage Deer Valley. If you are ever in the area you should check it out, it’s absolutely stunning.
Happy 8th birthday Twitter! I remember you when you were so little, still trying to find your place in the sea of social media and look at you now. It’s been wonderful to watch a once simple SMS communication app turn into a behemoth of the landscape. I am a huge fan and [...]
History was made tonight at the Oscars in the form of a selfie by Ellen DeGeneres. In just a matter of minutes this one picture was taking off and within 30 minutes it closing in on the record originally held by Barack Obama. Then it happened, and it’s still happening with over 1.2M Retweets (at [...]
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- The Evolution of Social Selling
- Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Social Selling Video Series with Joanne Black.
- Everything You Want to Know About How to Create an Amazing #LinkedIn Profile
- Speaking: @Salesforce LIVE Using social connections to turn prospects into customers.
- The House of Cards inMap Infographic
- Speaking at @insidesales IS Accelerate #ISA14
- New video: The Art of Social Selling
- #OriginalContent with @GetScripted and @DanaBrunetti
- MyFirstTweet – A Very Telling Story
- @Malarchuck on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- iNavegarTechnologies (@iNavegar) on The Evolution of Social Selling
- @ajenkins on The Evolution of Social Selling
- @aScratchyThroat on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- @Alex_Paj on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Social Business (@insocialbiz) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Inside Sales Tips (@salestools) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Lee Odden on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?