Everyone has had one of those moments when you absolutely need to make a phone call but you dread actually having to speak to the other person. Sometimes it’s a relative that has a tendency to talk for hours about nothing, maybe you need to update your boss on a project but don’t really want to answer a dozen questions. Usually you just bite the bullet and make the call but you cross your fingers and pray to the stars that they do not answer and you can just leave a message on their voice mail.
Say goodbye to those moments. If you ever want to make a phone call and JUST leave a message, slydial is your answer.
slydial is a free voice messaging service that connects you directly to someone’s mobile voicemail. Don’t worry, slydial calls can NOT be answered. In most cases the person you’re slydialing simply receives a new voicemail alert a minute or so after you leave them a message. With some mobile phones, we are able to display a “missed call” from you (after all you did try to call them!). With this feature, the recipient’s phone may emit an abbreviated “half ring” before going directly to voicemail. In any scenario, rest-assured that the person you are slydialing can not “answer” your call.
Let them know you care
From the moment you wake up to the moment you go to bed, your days are hectic! Friends and family call you and leave messages and you never seem to have enough time to call them back. Now you can leave a sweet voicemail for each and the sound of your voice will surely brighten their day.
Just call to confirm
You have several meetings scheduled for the afternoon. You want to call to confirm but you don’t want to disturb them or give them the opportunity to reschedule. Being able to just leave them a voicemail is not only polite but advantageous.
I have used slydial a few times testing it’s service. I have never been dissapointed. Just dial 267-SLY-DIAL (267-759-3425) and you are ready to go. They will ask you what number you want to connect to and wham, right to voice mail. After you hang up, your contact will get a little message on their phone that they missed your call and there is a message waiting for them. Yes…it shows that they missed the call, so they have no reason to think anything is afoot.
Slydial ad – Skipping Work
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- The Evolution of Social Selling
- Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Social Selling Video Series with Joanne Black.
- Everything You Want to Know About How to Create an Amazing #LinkedIn Profile
- Speaking: @Salesforce LIVE Using social connections to turn prospects into customers.
- The House of Cards inMap Infographic
- Speaking at @insidesales IS Accelerate #ISA14
- New video: The Art of Social Selling
- #OriginalContent with @GetScripted and @DanaBrunetti
- Koka Sexton (@kokasexton) on It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- @ajenkins on It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- @Malarchuck on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- iNavegarTechnologies (@iNavegar) on The Evolution of Social Selling
- @ajenkins on The Evolution of Social Selling
- @aScratchyThroat on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- @Alex_Paj on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?