I just got back from my trip to Utah where I had the privilege of being invited by InsideSales.com to speak at their customer conference. The event was held in Park City at an amazing lodge resort called Montage Deer Valley. If you are ever in the area you should check it out, it’s absolutely stunning.
It was great to be at the event and to hangout with so many people that I have become friends with. I sat on a panel with Gabe Villamizar, Jamie Shanks, Sean Burke and Jim Keenan being moderated by Ken Krogue to talk about how social media is impacting sales teams. Social Selling is still in its infancy but the data is becoming more clear that it is the way of the future.
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- The Evolution of Social Selling
- Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Social Selling Video Series with Joanne Black.
- Everything You Want to Know About How to Create an Amazing #LinkedIn Profile
- Speaking: @Salesforce LIVE Using social connections to turn prospects into customers.
- The House of Cards inMap Infographic
- Speaking at @insidesales IS Accelerate #ISA14
- New video: The Art of Social Selling
- #OriginalContent with @GetScripted and @DanaBrunetti
- Koka Sexton (@kokasexton) on It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- @ajenkins on It was an Epic Social Selling #SalesforceLive Broadcast
- @Malarchuck on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- iNavegarTechnologies (@iNavegar) on The Evolution of Social Selling
- @ajenkins on The Evolution of Social Selling
- @aScratchyThroat on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- @Alex_Paj on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Should Sales Professionals Be Blogging?