I can’t be at the MacWorld Apple Keynote today so I was planning on watching the live coverage at MacRumors. Every year they have live coverage of information and pictures during the keynotes that I have enjoyed. Well, I was enjoying it until they announced that Steve Job’s just died.
At first I thought I had missed something and that this update during the MacRumors coverage was some joke made by the presenter then I saw more random comments being updated and then the F-BOMB was dropped. Moments later the site when down and my darkest fears were true. I was going to miss the keynote.
I guess Gizmodo will be getting all the traffic from the live feed now. Sorry MacRumors.
Brooks_it, I couldn’t have said it better myself.
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- A collection of #SocialSelling posts for the week
- Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Content Marketing Food Groups
- How LinkedIn Supported my Transformation of Self
- The History of Social Selling Old vs New
- Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- Social Selling Tips: 3 Sales Lessons from The Amazing Race
- How I experienced Dreamforce #DF14
- How I do it : Bulk URL shortening for #socialmedia updates
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Khaled El Ahmad (@DigiDirJO) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on How LinkedIn Supported my Transformation of Self
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on Content Marketing Food Groups
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Content Marketing Food Groups
- @thewebsitewalas on Content Marketing Food Groups
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Content Marketing Food Groups