Twitter started off as a place for geeks to communicate with others and send updates on what they were doing. Over the past year or so, Twitter really has become a professional platform for many people that work as freelancers or are deeply involved in the social media ecosphere. Twitter initially had one theme that was available and has always allowed people to upload their own images for the background. Now Twitter has 12 backgrounds available but the over achievers have taken their professional Twitter background to a new level.
Here are some of the professional Twitter profiles of the people I follow.
If you want to create a professional Twitter profile there are many ways to go about it. One of the easiest ways would be to grab the Twitter Photoshop Template and customize it. Dra Studios has another Twitter Template that has more of the ‘cool’ look.
If you don’t want to Photoshop the template and just want a better image to have in your background you can go to web distortion for a collection of 26 Twitter backgrounds.
Shana Albert put together a video explaining how to Set up a Professional Twitter Profile in Minutes.
Hugh Briss the CEO of Twitter Image has made a business out of building very professional Twitter backgrounds. At $75 a pop, I don’t think I can aford his services but you can see his A-List bloggers on his site.
With Twitter gaining in popularity. Are there any other Twitter background sites that I should know about?
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- A collection of #SocialSelling posts for the week
- Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Content Marketing Food Groups
- How LinkedIn Supported my Transformation of Self
- The History of Social Selling Old vs New
- Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- Social Selling Tips: 3 Sales Lessons from The Amazing Race
- Inside Sales Tips (@salestools) on Ellen DeGeneres Selfie Breaks Twitter Record for Most ReTweets
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on How to Create the Perfect #LinkedIn Profile #infographic
- Inside Sales Tips (@salestools) on LinkedIn’s Latest Gift to Sales and Marketing
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on Interview at Dreamforce with Matt Childs of Vidcaster
- Inside Sales Tips (@salestools) on Top Social Media Updates from Dreamforce 2013
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on Meeting Gary Vaynerchuk
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on Talking LinkedIn and Social Selling at Dreamforce – SalesforceLive #DF13
- Alex Hall (@ahallicks) on The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable