As part of the rollup for 2012 the awesome marketing team at InsideView and I are looking at all of the amazing traction we have made in the past 12 months. It’s hard to see when you are on the ground being tactical and pushing out campaign after campaign in a high tempo environment. But it’s important to take a step back at least once a QTR to see how the needle has been moved. The impact becomes even more apparent at the end of the year when you look at everything. Since I started at InsideView in 2010 the goal has been to put a dent in the sales ecosystem around the company and the product. Up to recently my mission was to do this through social media.
I’m impressed and proud of the social marketing team at InsideView for the innovation and results that have driven market leadership and a quantifiable revenue stream from social media. The fact that we cracked the code on generating a predictable lead generation and ultimately a revenue source from social media like Twitter is a HUGE accomplishment and taking that education to the next level in 2013 will be EPIC!
I wanted to share what a social marketing machine looks like from a 10,000 foot level. This is the dashboard of 2012 using Sysomos for all mentions of InsideView excluding mentions from the InsideView brand.
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- A collection of #SocialSelling posts for the week
- Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Content Marketing Food Groups
- How LinkedIn Supported my Transformation of Self
- The History of Social Selling Old vs New
- Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- Social Selling Tips: 3 Sales Lessons from The Amazing Race
- How I experienced Dreamforce #DF14
- Go Hyped (@GoHyped) on Content Marketing Resources
- SeattleSkazio (@SeattleSkazio) on Content Marketing Resources
- Redland (@RedlandsKwimbee) on Content Marketing Resources
- Nimble (@Nimble) on Content Marketing Resources
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on Content Marketing Resources
- SeattleSkazio (@SeattleSkazio) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Shirley Brainbir (@ShirleyBrainbir) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Khaled El Ahmad (@DigiDirJO) on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK