There are hundreds if not thousands of metrics you can track in social media. So how do you decide on which ones you want to focus on? I guess that depends on what results you are most interested in.
I’m pretty vocal that if you’re measuring fans and follower growth as a [...]
If you are responsible for monitoring and engaging with your Twitter community, here are a few applications that you should be using. These applications and some elbow grease from you and your team will provide results like what I posted earlier on how social media engagement drives new followers. I wish there was one app that [...]
A few weeks ago I tasked the team to pay closer attention to the community we have developed on Twitter. The goal was to see if being more engaged with our community would drive more fans and followers. It seems like common sense but I wanted to test it out just to make sure [...]
SocialMediaPlus will consist of 21 seminars on real-world topics that will help you walk away [...]
Here’s how it works: Facebook Timeline looks like a Tumblr blog, letting you scroll vertically through all the biggest moments in your life–maps of where you’ve been, pictures, [...]
I recently was introduced to an application called Crowdbooster that measures Twitter data. I decided to give the application a try and see what it could offer. Setup was extremely simple, all I needed to do was sign into my Twitter account and the application did the rest.
I didn’t [...]
Found this infographic looking for reference materials for next week. http://unbounce.com/infographics/7-secrets-of-social-media-conversion-infographic/
A couple weeks ago I had a great opportunity to sit an exclusive social media forum with the people running some of the brightest minds in social media. InsideView was invited to the Emergence Capital (@emergencecap) offices. The keynote was by @briansolis & featuring execs from @
In January I took over social media for Paragon Software. Some of the profiles were already created by someone in marketing on platforms I was familiar with like Twitter, Facebook and WordPress. They were never updated and basically collecting dust.
I started with Twitter since I seem to live in it. [...]
StumbleUpon is one of my top traffic generators. Besides the visitors that come directly to your domain, most traffic is generated by search engine results or some other type of search. Social media sites and online bookmarking sites are another way to explode your traffic. I started paying attention to my StumbleUpon traffic after [...]
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other geeks.
- Complete Social Media Design Templates [infographic]
- A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- The LinkedIn Meme that Went Viral
- My Favorite Tweets of the Week.
- A LinkedIn Birthday, Great Pictures and Some Awesome Tweets of the Week
- A Busy Week of Events: #S20C #MUS13 and #LISalesConnect
- An #inDay with Sheryl Sandberg and Gina Bianchini
- A Surge of Social Selling Experts
- 10 Great Posts about #LinkedIn Company Pages
- How Does Social Media Impact #B2BSales
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on My Favorite Tweets of the Week.
- @TSBGeeks on The LinkedIn Meme that Went Viral
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on A Busy Week of Events: #S20C #MUS13 and #LISalesConnect
- Koka Sexton (@kokasexton) on The LinkedIn Meme that Went Viral
- Tony Karrer (@SocialMediaInf) on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- @Kunvert on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- Marcos Facó (@MarcosFaco) on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- Khaled El Ahmad (@DigiDirJO) on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- Koka Sexton (@kokasexton) on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- @alisammeredith on 101 things to do when you have nothing to write about