I about fell out of my chair when I saw that my name was added to this list. Probably because I have no balance more than anything else.
This is a list created by topsalesworld.com every year by as they put it “a team of professional researchers who rigorously examined the credentials of one hundred and fifty possible “candidates” to arrive at the top fifty, and we also asked the editors of the most popular sales resource venues to give us their opinion.”
The criteria used to benchmark each individual’s impact within the sales space was:
- Social media presence – Twitter/ Facebook/ Klout score/LinkedIn authority.
- Quality, regularity and popularity of written work – books, blog posts, articles, EBooks etc.
- Active engagement with recognized resource sites.
- And not least, a commitment to continually advance selling and marketing practices.
I’m not going to list all 50. You can go to the website for those. But I will say that I appreciate and am honored to be on a successful list along with some of the biggest names in the industry like:
- Marc Benioff
- Jeffrey Gitomer
- Jill Konrath
- Seth Godin
- Ian Brodie
- Guy Kawasaki
- Anneke Selley
- Dan Waldschmidt
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- A collection of #SocialSelling posts for the week
- Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Content Marketing Food Groups
- How LinkedIn Supported my Transformation of Self
- The History of Social Selling Old vs New
- Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on #ContentMarketing Highlights for the week.
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on Interview at Dreamforce with Matt Childs of Vidcaster
- Inside Sales Tips (@salestools) on The LinkedIn Meme that Went Viral
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on The Era of Social Selling Starts Now.
- Social Sensi (@socialsensi) on MyFirstTweet – A Very Telling Story
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on MyFirstTweet – A Very Telling Story
- B2B Sales Tips (@b2bsales) on Favorite Tweet Collection
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on A Week in Review – Happy Memorial Day
- Alex Hall (@devseo) on Content Marketing Resources
- Social Selling News (@socialselling) on #OriginalContent with @GetScripted and @DanaBrunetti