I about fell out of my chair when I saw that my name was added to this list. Probably because I have no balance more than anything else.
This is a list created by topsalesworld.com every year by as they put it “a team of professional researchers who rigorously examined the credentials of one hundred and fifty possible “candidates” to arrive at the top fifty, and we also asked the editors of the most popular sales resource venues to give us their opinion.”
The criteria used to benchmark each individual’s impact within the sales space was:
- Social media presence – Twitter/ Facebook/ Klout score/LinkedIn authority.
- Quality, regularity and popularity of written work – books, blog posts, articles, EBooks etc.
- Active engagement with recognized resource sites.
- And not least, a commitment to continually advance selling and marketing practices.
I’m not going to list all 50. You can go to the website for those. But I will say that I appreciate and am honored to be on a successful list along with some of the biggest names in the industry like:
- Marc Benioff
- Jeffrey Gitomer
- Jill Konrath
- Seth Godin
- Ian Brodie
- Guy Kawasaki
- Anneke Selley
- Dan Waldschmidt
I'm Koka Sexton. Currently working at an awesome place called LinkedIn where I am developing the social marketing process. I am also a keynote speaker talking about social marketing and social selling.
About MeJust a guy having fun with the internet. Learning ways to leverage social media to drive leads and revenue for B2B. Always looking for new ideas and engaging with other social marketers.
- The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Content Marketing Resources
- Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- A collection of #SocialSelling posts for the week
- Content Marketing Posts You Should Read
- Content Marketing Food Groups
- How LinkedIn Supported my Transformation of Self
- The History of Social Selling Old vs New
- Social Selling Tips on Salesforce Live
- Social Selling Tips: 3 Sales Lessons from The Amazing Race
- Nimble (@Nimble) on The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Dayton (@DaytonBubblesph) on The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Social Marketing (@socialhelp) on The New #SocialSelling Index Makes Success More Predictable
- Greg D. (@GregDeminu) on Content Marketing Resources
- Dayton (@DaytonBubblesph) on Content Marketing Resources
- @sales_toolsUK on Highlights from LinkedIn’s GSK
- Go Hyped (@GoHyped) on Content Marketing Resources
- SeattleSkazio (@SeattleSkazio) on Content Marketing Resources
- Redland (@RedlandsKwimbee) on Content Marketing Resources
- Nimble (@Nimble) on Content Marketing Resources